Clary Sage College is committed to enhancing the quality of life in the communities in which we live. The Clary Sage College Fundraising program is designed exclusively to assist groups and organizations in raising funds by selling salon services that benefit others while benefiting your organization.
Both for-profit and non-profit organizations may be approved to conduct a Clary Sage College fundraiser when the funds raised will be fully used to benefit groups/causes in one of the following categories. Verification may be required for fundraiser approval.
Education: Raised funds used to support a school or education institution or a school-related organization, such as student/parent/teacher clubs, music/choral programs, classroom equipment, scholarships, or other pre-approved educational groups/causes.
Religious: Raised funds used to support faith-based activities or church-related organizations, such as youth groups, missions, faith-based recovery programs, or other pre-approved religious groups/causes.
Charitable: Raised funds used to support a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Community: Raised funds used to support community-based organizations with focused support programs of women, children, and veterans (or other pre-approved community groups/causes).
- The fundraising manager must complete the fundraiser application for approval and submit the form no less than 30 days prior to desired fundraiser date. Please include any supporting organization verification documentation with fundraising application.
- After approval, order forms and other fundraising materials will be either picked up or shipped to the fundraising manager for distribution to fundraiser participants.
- Ensure customer pays upon order either by cash or check made payable to Community Higher Ed.
- Once ordering is complete, all final orders and payments (cash and check) will be submitted to the fundraising manager for submission to
- Community Care College
C/O Market Development Coordinator
4242 S Sheridan Rd Tulsa, OK, 74145918.610.0027
- Community Care College
- After orders have been processed, Clary Sage College will write a check to your group/organization for 20% of the sales earned.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery of your Clary Sage College gift cards.
- Set a reasonable timeframe for the fundraising event. Two to three weeks is ideal. This will keep excitement high and drive more sales.
- Fully explain the Clary Sage College gift card and the many services offered at Clary Sage College to be better prepared to answer questions.
- Encourage the use of the spa menu and other promotional materials to create excitement and close the sale.
- Think of creative ways to motivate your team by utilizing contests, prizes, and other perks.