clary sage college students jumping in downtown tulsa ok

Federal Student Aid

To access or sign up for Federal Aid you can click on the link below to fill out the application. A Clary Sage College Financial Aid Specialist is happy to assist you, so please contact us today to allow us to answer any questions or walk you through the process.

Pell Grants & Student Loans

Visit the Federal Student Aid website for more information:

Tribal Funding

Cherokee Nation

  • Cherokee Nation Career Services Group
  • 1-800-256-0671

More Info

Chickasaw Nation

  • Education Services 580-421-771

More Info

Choctaw Nation

  • 1-866-933-2260
  • Career Development Program
  • Indian Adult Education Program
  • Vocational Development

More Info

Choctaw Asset Building

  • Program will match contributions $3 to $1
  • 1-866-933-2260

Creek Nation

  • 918-756-8700

More Info

Osage Nation

  • 918-287-5302

More Info

GI Bill® and Tuition Assistance

As a Veteran, you and qualified dependents are entitled to certain benefits and are eligible to participate in certain programs. As a military-friendly institution, Clary Sage College accepts many forms of Veterans’ assistance including, but not limited to:

  • Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill®
  • Chapter 31 Benefits – Veterans Administration Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Chapter 33 GI Bill® (Post-9/11 GI Bill®)
  • Chapter 35 Benefits – Dependent Educational Assistance
  • Chapter 1606 – (For Reserves/Guar, not Active Duty)
  • Military Spouse Tuition Assistance (My CAA)

Benefit coverage varies from full to partial tuition assistance. Assistance may be available for books, fees, and housing allowances.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

How do I apply?

To apply for benefits through the VA, Click Here

Once an approval is received, please notify your financial aid representative so that we may certify your enrollment with the Veterans Administration.

Students must verify monthly enrollment with the VA in order to receive their monthly payment. Typically, students can either call the VA or verify online.

Additional Funding Sources

Vocational Rehab

The Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) expands opportunities for employment, independent life and economic self-sufficiency by helping Oklahomans with disabilities bridge barriers to success in the workplace, school and at home.
To connect to the DRS office in your area call 800.487.4042

Workforce Oklahoma

Workforce Services at OESC is responsible for administering Labor Exchange programs and services to employers and job seekers through local Workforce Oklahoma Centers strategically located throughout the state. Our mission is to provide a smooth transition to self-sufficiency and economic stability for all Oklahoma citizens.

And More

Talk to our admissions department to find out if there are opportunities in the program you’re interested in!


For questions regarding financial aid, enrollment, payment amounts, scholarships or any other educational questions or comments; please contact a college official at We are looking forward to serving you.

Loan Assistance

If you are a current or previous student and need help with or have questions about your loan, please contact our Student Accounts Manager Brandy Williams at  918-688-4177