1. Apply tape to create a defined line, then apply an eye primer.
2. Once your primer has set, apply your base shadow and blend out over your lid. We used a light tan/cream color.
3. Blend a darker shadow into your crease.
4. Once your darker shadow is blended into your crease, apply a lighter shade to your eyelid.
5. It’s time to highlight those brows! Apply a highlighter right under your eyebrow to brighten the look.
6. Line your top lid. We used a liquid eyeliner.
7. Remove tape, apply mascara and you’re done!