- Start out with a nude base lacquer over all 10 fingers
- Dab little dots along the stress point of the nail in the shape of a bow. Making sure to form a ball in the middle of the bow shape.
- Next outline in little black dots along the bow, then connect the dots to make your straight line.
- Go around the ball in the middle of the bow.
- Now put a dot in the middle of the ball and a V shape in the bow part with the point of the V near the ball.
- All that’s left on your fingers is to place a top coat on the nail after the paint dries.
- If you are wanting your toes to match you can polish all the little toes with a solid color, like in the photo and place your bow on the big toe then top it off with a top coat.
Now you can go out in style with your cute little bow tips!
7 thoughts on “How to make a bow with nail art By: Debbie Rahman Evening NT student”
A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit evaluation on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If possible, as you grow to be expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with more particulars? It is extremely helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog put up!